POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Carrier: Current Development Stage : Space Carrier: Current Development Stage Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Space Carrier: Current Development Stage
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 Jun 2006 04:22:35
Message: <449e47cb@news.povray.org>
Please see here the current stage of my spcae carrier (which is more a
mobile base, actually).

I intend to use Zeger Knaepen's great well-developed greebles macro as
additional feature of the surfaces, let's see how then the giant ship will
look alike!

Enjoy!

PS:
1
I invite other POV-Ray Sci-Fi artists to join and introduce their own ship
creations! Please let them look a bit similar to this one so they match.
2
I need desperately a POV-Ray artist who can help me creating a number of
ship hulks for ancient Roman ships. I have all the data and expertise, but
fail since years to create such a ship hull. Who can and want help? It is
for the Forum Navis Romana project (maritime archaeology online).
Creditlines are guaranteed!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'SpaceCarrierSmall.jpg' (199 KB) Download 'SpaceCarrierPart.jpg' (85 KB)

Preview of image 'SpaceCarrierSmall.jpg'
SpaceCarrierSmall.jpg

Preview of image 'SpaceCarrierPart.jpg'
SpaceCarrierPart.jpg